MONTHLY CONTEST TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. Only Customers of DEKO Tile can submit entries for DEKO Tile’s Monthly Contests. The owner of the submission is responsible for providing proof of purchase in case of any conflict.
2. Each submission should have at least one (1) product from DEKO Tile’s current catalogue in each picture included in the Entry. Submissions with no DEKO Tile products will be rejected automatically.
3. The submission date for the entries for a calendar month is 12 am (midnight) on the 26th of the previous month. All entries submitted after this date will be part of the Contest for the following month.
4. DEKO Tile will review all submissions before the last day of the previous month, and all entries approved for Voting will be open to Public Vote at www.DekoTile.com on the First (1st) of each calendar month.
5. The winner of each month’s contest will be determined by the majority of the votes each entry receives during the month at www.DekoTile.com . DEKO Tile reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason such as and not limited to fraudulent/suspicious activity and copyright infringement.
6. DEKO Tile reserves the right to reject submissions solely at DEKO Tile’s discretion, not limited to the reasons stated above.
7. There will be only one (1) winner during each calendar month. The winner will receive a $250 Visa Gift Card. The prize is not transferable.
8. DEKO Tile is not responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or delayed by computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer resulting from downloading of any materials or participation in this contest. DEKO Tile shall, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Web site or the administration of the contest. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond its control, DEKO Tile reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, including cancellation of the method of entry and selection of the winners from previously received entries.
9. The contest is only open to residents of United States, who have reached the age of majority in the State in which they reside, except employees (and persons with whom they are domiciled) of DEKO Tile, its advertising and promotional agencies, its designate and/or the independent judging organization, and members of the respective families living in the same household. The chances of being selected depend on the total number of entries received. The contest is subject to all applicable Federal and State laws. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, misdirected, late or incomplete entries.
10. All entries can be deleted at the User’s Discretion before the contest has been opened to Public Vote by DEKO Tile. Any deletion or modification of the entries is at DEKO Tile’s discretion once an entry has been published at www.DekoTile.com
By submitting any content to DEKO Tile, you hereby grant DEKO Tile, a worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, prepare derivative works incorporating, publicly display and market, any Submitted Content uploaded by you and accepted by DEKO Tile, during the term of this agreement. DEKO Tile, in the exercise of its discretion, may refrain from any or all of the foregoing without any liability to you. You expressly waive any artists' authorship rights or any droit moral that you would otherwise have under the laws of the State of
COPYRIGHT and INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
COPYRIGHT and INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be responded to. For reports of abuse and related concerns, please see the links in the left navigation.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide DEKO Tile's Agent for Notice with the following information (your "Notice"):
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the DEKO Tile site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
c/o DEKO Tile
1024 E Del Amo Blvd
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.